Friday, August 28, 2009

takkan ku biarkan ia,terus terluka musnah & HILANG....

assalamualikum and hi to every1
.so, hw's ur puasa guys?

hope every1 enjoying this holy month;Ramadahn.


str8 2 d point,
just wanna share with u bout my puppetry thing.
remmebr i've shown u my puppets in the last post?

long story cut shot,
my friends borrowed it for her video clip,
she returned to me,
n i brought bck home ( i m sure bout that)
n this was 3+ weeks ago.

last 3 weeks,
before the midsem break,
i saw a piece of paper,
written n left in the computer lab,
n reads like thi(as far as i remember),

"For those who r concern,
i took ur uppetry home,
as i think tht u left it here(computer lab)
just 1 to take a look at them,
anything,
plz contact me at XXX-XXXXXXX)"
and i dun really remmbr the number,
as i thougt,
tht person is talking about sumbody's puppet,
as i m sure i have all my puppets at home!!!

hmm...
and now,
i m going to the computer lab,
will try to find tht ssmall note,
i wish i could find it,
if not,
i'll try to write a note,
on the whiteboard,
n hope that person will read n contact me,
as i really need the puppets by nxt week,
4 my evaluation.
hope it will b fine,
or if not,
i need to REDO my puppetS AGAIN!!!!!
pray 4 me.

till then,
have a nice day: )

3 comments:

  1. hope PR akan jumpe puppet tu

    diva thinks mst yg mak2 hayam tu curik.. hahahahahaahhahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. puppet tu x hilang,cuma ada org bwk balik rumah sb tertinggal kt lab komputer,inyaalh dia kan pulankan balik.

    hazzy: nk 1???hmm...naem kena buat balik puppets yg hilang tu.penat sgt.

    ReplyDelete